$25 for Annual Plan for students, faculty, and staff of any Chittenden County university or college (must have appropriate email for eligibility).
60 minutes of free ride time per day. After 60 minutes, $10/hour prorated to the minute. $5 out-of-hub fee, $50 out-of-system fee..
- Extra ride time on ALL plans = $5 per extra 30 min (prorated to the minute)
- All monthly and annual plans include 60 minutes of ride time per day
- If you want to make a quick stop, simply place the bike on “hold” and lock it. This will reserve the bike for up to 30 minutes and prevent other users from riding it. Hold time counts towards your total ride time.
- Clock starts when you reserve via mobile/web
- Out-of-System Fee: $50 fee for locking outside the greenride system area.
- Out-of-Hub Fees: $5 fee for locking outside a greenride station.
Need a bike for longer than 30 minutes? Want to get a helmet or water bottle for the ride? Visit one of our amazing local bike shop and rental locations here in Chittenden County.
HOW IT WORKS
Find and reserve a bike using our mobile app, at app.socialbicycles.com in your browser or on the bicycle itself.
Once you’ve reserved a ride, just enter your 4-digit PIN code on the keypad to unlock the bike. Remember to ride safely and follow safety rules.
Want to stop for coffee? Press the “HOLD” button and lock the bike to a rack. Just re-enter your 4-digit PIN to unlock and continue riding.
To end your trip, lock your bike at one of the regular bike racks within the system map.